ANWB Hack Camp will take place in autumn 2017
Can you develop the best innovation for mobility and free time? ANWB Hack Camp has been moved to the autumn of 2017. During the hackathon you’ll get access to data and API's from the ANWB, TomTom, Andes and Monach. You will be able to build your digital concept with route or traffic information and win prizes worth up to €7.000! Participation is free, so apply below to keep you posted on dates and other information!
Mobility and free time
Can you solve traffic problems using data? Or will your team design the newest app for cycling enthusiasts? During the hackathon teams will use open data and data from the ANWB. So take on the innovation challenges of mobility and free time at the ANWB Hack Camp and make a difference for millions of people living in the Netherlands.
Together with other innovators (external participants and ANWB-employees) you’ll build apps, websites and concepts that allow the ANWB to provide service in a more efficient, interactive and targeted way. With support from innovation experts and a pitch coach your team will get ready in 48 hours for the finale on Sunday. Each team will pitch their concept to an audience and our jury!
The terrain of the ANWB headquarters in The Hague will host a unique pop-up camping experience. As a participant you can stay for both nights with special facilities such as mobile showers, tents and an unforgettable atmosphere!
– For: developers, designers, marketers, data scientists and business experts
– Start: Friday June 9, 17.00 | End: Sunday June 11, 17.00
– Location: ANWB headquarters, Wassenaarseweg 220, 2596 EC The Hague
– Participation: Free. The ticket price of 20 euro is refunded after registration at the Hack Camp
– Facilities: Hacking workspaces in the ANWB headquarters, entertainment, catering, pop-up camping, tents, showers and of course WiFi
– Themes: mobility and free time
– 1st Place: Gadget or travel voucher worth € 1.000 per team member (incl. lottery tax).
– 2nd Place: Gadgets worth a total of € 1.000 for the entire team
– 3rd Place: Each team member can join the Road Assistance ‘Wegenwacht’ for a day
ANWB Hack Camp Challenges
ANWB members are always on the move: to and from home, school, the football club, the bar or a vacation destination. How can the ANWB leverage developments in technology to keep meeting the needs of its members? Think of: innovative service provision, mobility-on-demand, broad mobility concepts, diagnostics, remote repairs, real-time traffic information or utilizing sensors and data for better traffic safety.
ANWB members place a lot of importance on free time and relaxation. How can the ANWB continue to refine its offering in terms of day trips, bicycles, hiking and water recreation based on the wishes of individual members? How can the ANWB communicate with the youth in the Netherlands about days, evenings, and nights out or away from home? Think of: big data solutions, beacon applications, experience and recreation apps, Internet of Things, wearables and real-time data concepts.