Rabo Pre-seed Fund
Via UtrechtInc you become eligible for an advantageous loan from Rabo Pre-seed Fund.
Entrepreneurs who are just getting started are lacking two things, time and money. In the first phase of your startup it’s tough to come up with money, that’s why Rabobank Utrecht and Utrecht Holdings with help from UtrechtInc and Agentschap NL have set up Rabo Pre-seed Funds. These funds provide loans up to €50.000 to starting businesses on favorable terms.
Who can make use of these loans?
- Businesses that are part of UtrechtInc
- Businesses at the Utrecht Science Park
- Businesses that are part of the Dutch Game Garden
Attractive Rabo Pre-seed terms
- Until your business is up and running you don’t have to pay anything back. 24 months after disbursement, the loan repayments begin following a schedule discussed before signing.
- The interest rate is 8%.
- For repayment you have a period of 36 months. Accelerated repayments are possible without incurring fines. The loan (including interest) must be repaid within five years.
- There is very little to no collateral or proof asked of you. Except of course that you will devote 100% to your entrepreneurial venture.
- Loans are disbursed after a critical test of your plan. Through this test and good leadership the chance of failure is minimized.
- Your business has been registered at the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) a maximum of five years ago.
- The loans are explicitly not disbursed to private individuals.